Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WALLACE YORK RECENT UPDATES

I can only apologize to you who have visited this blog to keep up with the updates I have been posting. I am just overwhelmed with the daily administration of projects, issues, and crises - more than I can keep up with.

But, here are the most recent updates on Brother Wallace from Hershael's FACEBOOK - the most recent being at the top of the post:

MONDAY, 4 MAY
Hershael York: With my dad now. He is not well but he is sweet and kind. Please pray for God's glory through him. This is tough.

THURSDAY, 30 APRIL
Hershael York: Update on Dad. Today he was moved to the Princeton Health Care and Rehab Center which is near his home. My mother is very sad he's not home.

WEDNESDAY, 29 APRIL
Hershael York: Congrats to my dad, Wallace York, who today celebrates his 55th anniversary of ordained ministry. Still in the hospital, but praising God.

SATURDAY, 25 APRIL
Hershael York: Update on Dad. Still in the hospital, probably will move to a rehab facility in Princeton in the next few days. Still very weak, in pain.

No comments: